Titanium Corporation has developed innovative new technologies which Create Value from WasteTM processing oil sands tailings into valuable products. The following video provides an overview of the company's value proposition. View Video
- The Company's patented technologies are designed and tested to recover bitumen (heavy oil), solvents and valuable heavy minerals from tailings streams at Canada's oil sands operations.
- Recovery of this lost bitumen will increase resource recoveries by 2-3% from mining operations of one of the world's largest oil deposits.
- Recovering these commodities and preventing them from entering tailings ponds creates important environmental benefits.
- Emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC's), green house gases (GHG's) and nitrous oxides (NOX) are significantly reduced.
- The water quality in the tailings stream is improved for recycling, reduction of river water usage and tailings are thickened
- Recovery of minerals creates a new high demand export industry for Alberta and Canada.
- Zircon, a valuable heavy mineral, is in short supply and prices have escalated rapidly.
- Titanium's technology will deliver highly attractive economic returns while achieving important environmental improvements for the oil sands industry.
Titanium Corporation has just completed a highly successful one year demonstration pilot for 3 major oil sands operators. The Company is now positioned to move forward and commercialize, implementing its technology at multiple oil sands sites to Create Value from WasteTM
for our shareholders.